Come Away with me to Casa Velas, Puerto Vallarta.


Puerto Vallarta was wonderful! 


  

I have been to Mexico once before about three years ago and while I had some good moments, that trip was anything but relaxing. So I was very eager for a re-do, I wanted to fall in love with Mexico over again. And boy, did I! 
This trip couldn't have come at a better time, super-stressed from work, I desperately needed some down time and a real vacation. Together with blogger babe, Nancy from Fancynancista and two other friends, we headed out to Mexico for some sun, sand and cocktails. 

We stayed at the wonderful Casa Velas Boutique Hotel in Puerto Vallarta. Perfect weather, perfect rooms, perfect pool, perfect drinks and damn, that amazing guacamole. Featuring an 18 hole golf course, Casa Velas is essentially a golfer's paradise and the perfect oasis for a getaway! As an all inclusive adults only resort, it features the most luxurious amenities at every corner, plush gardens and the most amazing staff.



 I love the sound of the ocean and spent many hours laying out by the pool, sipping on pina coladas, under the protection of the cutest cabanas. I love the sun but I definitely don't need a tan so that was perfect. Although, Casa Velas is not directly located ocean side, it has a very private ocean club only two minutes from the resort. The very attentive staff were always available to drive us through out the day for some vitamin sea.  I also enjoyed watching the sunset while having dinner at the ocean club. I think that was one of many favorite nights with the girls.





   I enjoyed lunch and lots of delicious cocktails poolside with the girls and laughed for hours. We didn't need to move an inch since the amazing staff kept coming around to take our orders. The swim-up bar also was quite convenient while we cooling off in the pool.




The food and Spa services were quite amazing!  The massage was the best I've had in a very long time.


 The gorgeous peacocks are like family at the resort. It was adorable seeing them every time.





We had the most relaxing four days at Casa Velas and would definitely return someday. Thanks to Casa Velas for hosting us for the weekend. For more information on this hotel, make sure to check out their website at http://www.hotelcasavelas.com

Thanks so much for stopping by!
   ::Shop the Post::



All opinions are 100% mine.