Pink Lady


A chic modern way to wear pink!





Photography || Rachel Bires


In case you haven't heard, pink is in! All the super girlie-girls rejoice. However, if you grimaced a little at the thought of being in a room filled with women in all pink everything, you are not alone. Like most colors, I like pink but in moderation. I am not totally adversed to the feminine color, except when it comes in tutus and extra lacy feminine details or when you straight up look like you walked out of the movie "The Stefford wives". Not bashing, just personal preference.

If you are reading this and follow my style, you probably love strong looks with a hint of sensuality. Nothing wrong with being a woman, you all. I just love a look that screams- strong, independent and sexy! However, wearing head to toe pink can sometimes make you look super girly and sweet. I prefer to look like a badass chick who kicks ass at work, at the gym (I don't) and in life in general without breaking a sweat. Ha!
Not to say that girly girls that love pleats, a-line skirts and super girly details can't do any of those things. I just prefer to do without the frills especially when I wear pink. I mean, it's pink. But if that's your style, you do you!!! And own it like only you can!

Nevertheless, it is possible to look sexy and powerful in head to toe pink. So here is how you wear all pink like a badass. 
Find your comfort level of pink! Head to toe pink or just one piece!
If you go all pink - try different shades.
Opt for structured tailored pieces.
Keep accessories to a minimum
Choose a bag in a neutral shade; and let your pink ensemble take center stage.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

::Outfit::
Coat || Vest c/o Sheinside || Pants || Pumps || Bag || Sunnies