Black Velvet

 "A glittery little black dress remains a classic for the holidays"









 Photography || Jules Kennedy


Hello Loves!
Does anyone else wish they could take the entire month of December off from work or the regular grind to do nothing but shop and attend parties.  Because I really do. I haven't completed any shopping yet but I sure have all the holiday looks down. Priorities, am I right?

This is a little black velvet dress with the cutest glittery shiny polka dots that gives the dress a glittery festive air. Absolutely perfect for holiday parties and even that NYE soiree. Better yet, it is an updated trendy version of the little black dress. This piece is actually from Zara (which I am obsessed with, by the way). Can I get shares or stock with Zara because I feel I spend all my disposable income there anyway.
In case any kind hearted Zara representative reads this blog post, please know that I am your biggest fan and I would absolutely quit my job and work with Zara. Ok, maybe not, but I would gladly run a campaign for you, anytime! (shameless plug). But, definitely on the Christmas wish list.

However, I have linked some other gorgeous wrap dresses, equally perfect for those holiday parties!
Happy Shopping!

::Outfit::
dress::similar and here
Heels