Red Jumpsuit


   "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Eleanor Roosevelt














Photography|| Melissa Ferrara

Imagine all of my favorite features in one look. In this case, the color red, cut outs and a jumpsuit. Talk about hitting the jackpot with this sexy yet classy number. I have been on the jumpsuit bandwagon for as long as I can remember. It is easy, classy, comfortable and yes, can be sexy. I have found that I am most comfortable and confident when wearing red or a jumpsuit, so I gravitate toward getting pieces like that.

I think the whole point of fashion is experimenting with trends but most importantly finding what makes you feel like a million bucks, actual price tags aside. That is, getting to know your body, how to enhance your best features and amps up your sense of confidence. Trends are great, but what's even better is a trend that looks good and feels good.



If I haven't convinced you to try a jumpsuit yet, I sure hope this does.


  ::Outfit::