COBALT BLUES


Vivid tones and flattering silhouettes are captivating show-stoppers.

My obsession with vivid tones continues. It is hard to believe that once upon a time, my entire closet was filled with black and white. Striking shades and bold colors are now my forte, as I have embraced experimenting with different vibrant shades. 


   Cobalt blue is striking even from afar. It adds a "look at me" factor that guarantees a passer-by to be pulled in your direction. Clearly this color is not for the weak of heart nor for those of you who hate attention. I am a Leo, but I will let you ponder on my disposition in the matter of attention seeking behaviors later.
Wearing very similar bold shades from head to top can be intimating, so break up the look with neutral shades like black or nude. It keeps the look grounded and more approachable. Play with textures if you can, like pairing a faux leather vest under a wool camel coat, this keeps the ensemble interesting.
In a nutshell, this look in 3 words: Bold, Interesting, Approachable.

Thoughts?
Thanks for stopping by!





























Photography || Melissa Ferrara
  
::Outfit::
Camel Coat || Heels {Love these} || Pants || Sweater || Faux leather Vest || Sunnies