Metallic Pumps :: Love Story

Reminiscing on some style moments with beautiful metallic pumps!

Approximately 3 years ago, being a shoe fanatic, I decided to try out a Shoe dazzle membership. The thought of a monthly shoe supply was very appealing. My first purchase was this pair of metallic silver pumps which was so on trend at the time. The best part of it was the price, a whooping $10. I have gotten so much wear out of these stunners, pairing them with anything from jumpsuits to jeans. Being such a versatile piece, talk about getting a major bang for your buck!
I have a noticed a growing tendency for me to always reach for them when dressing up. I've had to learn to restrain myself. However, I have decided to change things up a little more and will probably retire them soon. So how about a proper send off with a little blast from the past here on the blog, featuring looks with one of my favorite pumps!
Click on pictures for more on each look!

Hope you have a beautiful weekend!