All that Glitters|| Glittery Jumpsuit



“All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost. The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost" - J.R.R Tolkein.
Get your sunnies out, because I am rocking a shiny snazzy jumpsuit. And don't ask me how many jumpsuits I own, because my answer will always remain the same - too many! Enamored by the jumpsuit trend since it resurfaced a few years back, I am on a mission to convert you all to jumpsuit lovers. Get over your jumpsuit phobia, because jumpsuits have become such a versatile piece. Coming in various textures and silhouettes, there is a style out there that might be perfect for you. 

Designers from Antonio Berardi, Stella McCartney and Stephane Rolland are trailblazers in bringing fresh takes on the jumpsuit trend. If these names don't ring a bell, I am sure you remember that gorgeous number Solange Knowles (Beyonce's sister) wore for her wedding (here), Holy Chic!
Give me a jumpsuit with a cape and I am never taking it off. 

Balmain, Balmain, Balmain- You thought I said Batman, didn't you? No, Balmain! I most certainly did not forget to mention, creates the most beautiful jumpsuits that defies anything minimalistic. With creatively embroidered, flowy to body sculpturing bold designs, Oliver Rousteing is a man after my own heart. Hence, one can understand, how ecstatic I am of the recently announced collaboration between Balmain and H&M coming to stores Nov. 5, 2015.
Cue happy dance!


 





Deep Musings: Speaking of happy dance. How beautiful is the fog amidst the skyline, lingering unapologetically and shrouding the buildings from displaying their majestic glory. Isn't it remarkable how something that appears so cold, dark and almost ominous in nature, can turn out looking quite beautiful. Unfortunately, the opposite scenario could also be the norm. It is quite symbolic of how life works. Nothing can be taken at face value. People will surprise us, life can surprise. However open yourself to them, but learn from them.
"not all that glitters is gold"
I hope you all have a wonderful day!






Beautiful Photography by|| Melissa Ferrara

The Look

Jumpsuit|| H&M

Jacket|| (old) Similar

Pumps|| Shoe Dazzle (old)

Purse|| Ivanka Trump