FRINGE BENEFITS:: Feather Dress + Sweater


Hi Loves!
Happy New Month!



We are two weeks shy from the always highly anticipated Valentines Day!
If you are into this holiday, I will posting Valentine's Day outfit and gift ideas to help inspire you on this special day.

It is currently snow storming away in Chicago and if today were Valentine's Day, going out would not be very practical. It would be a perfect cozy dinner by the fire and a night of sexy games kind of day -if you are into that sort of thing .

I paired this cozy but dressy sweater with my well trusted feather dress for a look that is sexy yet comfy. Pairing a statement piece like a feathered dress or skirt with a sweater is a great way to tone down and "winterize" this party ready piece. No tights because you would be staying indoors. 
Gold Accents were the focus in this outfit: the gold fringe purse, gold applique on the sweater and gold metallic pumps. I love a great black and gold ensemble. Never thought I would mix fringe and feather but it works so well
However, if the weather is much friendlier than mine  and you want a night out instead. Add a pair of tights and a black jacket for a winter ready outfit. 














           So from me to you loves, Happy early Valentines Day!
 I truly heart you for visiting and joining me on this journey









Photography:: Melissa Ferrara

::Outfit::
Sweater:: Altuzarra for Target (old) Love this
Dress:: Bebe (old) similar
Pumps:: Zara
Purse:: Cache
Bracelet:: c/o of Marlee's by Tappers