Chi(c) City::Leather dress and pants






  Kick starting this week with a fresh take on a 70's inspired look by wearing a dress over pants.
Infusing modern trends of leather over leather, as well as the quilted leather look makes this look edgy and sophisticated, as opposed to the typical boho look of the 70's. By infusing that perfectly chic camel coat with nude pointy heels, this look is updated to 2015. 


      I had a lot of fun with this look, since the elements are unexpected yet chic. As you would notice in most of my looks, I love incorporating different trends into one outfit without either trend overpowering the other. The "dress over pants" look is a trend I have scoffed at in the past because it just wasn't the modern classic style that I tend to go for. However the beauty of personal style is the ability to make any trend your own, I think I achieved that with this look.

Would you try this trend?

  The beautiful Chicago architectural backdrop added a refreshing modern chic ambiance for this shoot. Stay tuned, I intend to show you more of beautiful Chicago along with my outfit posts beautifully captured by Photographer, Melissa from Iron and Honey














:::Outfit:::
Dress:: H&M
Coat:: H&M (similar)
Pants:: Bloomingdales

::Accessories::
Heels:: DSW
Cuff::Forever 21