Colorful Reflections:: Maxi Dress

 


 Happy Sunday!
               Hope you guys are having a great labor day weekend so far.
As some of you know, I had a birthday about a week ago. For most of us, a birthday is a time to reflect on our lives so far, to look back on our accomplishments and how they have measured up to our goals. Most of the time, we can be very hard on ourselves. This is especially true for me.

 For a change, this year I counted my blessings, and for one day allowed myself to be only thankful, "no regrets", no "what ifs", no "I wish" (expect when I blew out my candles). Just completely at peace. For all of you that wished me a happy one, thank you so much.


     .















About the Look
         A statement maxi-dress, colorful, airy and perfect for summer. Loved wearing this dress, felt  like I was going to break out in a Latin dance routine each time the wind played with it. Unfortunately, this dress happens to be sold out; expected, since I got it a year ago. My sis and I loved it so much that we had a little war on who was going to purchase it. But we compromised and decided we could both get the dress. But we are absolutely never allowed to wear it on the same day. 


Cache Dress(old)||  
Sandals (old)|| Just Fab
Clutch|| here
Necklace|| Aldo

Thanks for Visiting!
Embrace yourself, flaws and all!
Love, Jenn