Patterned in Black and White

      Hello Guys,
         Today, my love for black and white continues as I mix patterns. I'm wearing a Peter Pilotto for Target skirt which I've had for months, just waiting for it's moment in the spotlight. It almost feels like I've been saving it for something special but then I feel that way about most of the contents in my closet. So no more waiting. Why wait? Every moment should be as special as the next.






                               
                                                           Happy Friday!!





                   Top||charlotte russe (old) || similar
                   Skirt|| Peter Pilotto
                   Belt|| (old) similar
                   Shoes|| Shoe Dazzle
                   Purse|| Cache|| similar
                   Acessories|| Forever 21

                                          Thanks for much for Visiting!
                                                      Jenn.