Simplicity in Floral


Florals, florals, florals. I am totally loving this trend. This is funny to those who really know me because there was actually a time when I would never be caught in bright colors or even in dresses. I will save that story for another time.
      Since the floral trend made its comeback last Spring I have been intrigued and pleasantly surprised that it can be styled in different ways from casual looks to boohoo chic to office chic without looking gaudy.
      This look is simple yet clsssy. I let the floral dress take center stage yet perfectly complimented by the gorgeous delicate nude shoes. These artfully created shoes are a shoe lover's dream. The fact that they are so comfortable is merely the icing on the cake.
I also kept my jewelry to a minimum and opted for a structured bag for the extra chic vibe.
When unsure about how to style a floral piece- "keep it simple".




   







   Get the Look
   Dress|| H&M
   Shoes|| Shoe Dazzle
   Purse|| Similar here
   Green Cuff || Cache (similar here)

                                 Thank you for stopping by.
                                   Have a great weekend!