Animal Instinct: Leopard & Leather


   Grudgingly, I am beginning to acknowledge that fall is here; but since it's still warm I started incorporating fall trends into my outfits by wearing simple layers like this.
 For me, wearing leopard prints can border on tacky when overdone, so I try to keep them as simple and uncluttered as possible. Since leopard prints are great statement pieces, when styling an outfit, I would either use a piece as the main focus of an outfit, or as an accent to an outfit.  Never both.
Here, I kept my jewelery to a minimum and threw on a light  leather vest to complete the look.

     





  


My Look
Leopard dress|| MNG by Mango
Faux Leather Vest || MNG by Mango
Shoes (old) || also seen here|| similar || or here
Purse (aldo)||borrowed from the sis || option 1 || option 2
Cuff|| charlotte russe

Thanks so much for reading!
Love, Jenn