Red, white and Blue

Hey Guys,

      Hope you had a great 4th of July weekend!! I went to a little soiree on a boat on Saturday, so I chose this jumpsuit from Nasty gal. I decided to use red, white and blue as the color palette in honor of the July 4th celebrations (without looking like I was wearing a costume). 
Highlight- This jumpsuit is so comfy and chic.
Pit- It rained, most of the pics are dark because it got really cloudy and started to rain. However I still had fun!







Shop my Look!
Nasty gal jumpsuit || like this one too
Charlotte russe Necklace
Cache' Purse (sold out) similar || or this one
Shoes (also seen here) || similar
H&M bracelet and earrings (old)

                                                           Thanks for reading!!
                                                                Love Jenn