Florals afloat



Hello Lovelies,



  Florals are everywhere this season and I like those with bright colors, which I can play up or play down.



It's been so hot in Michigan, perfect short shorts weather. I paired these lovely shorts with a structured blouse for a classy look. Metallic pumps were huge last fall/winter but I still love the trend, so I always look for ways to add them in my look.













                                                                     Pics by Kay, (below) waiting for her to fix her camera settings

My Look
Forever 21 shorts ::: similar
MNG by Mango Blouse ::: here
Shoe Dazzle Metallic Pumps::: similar (also seen here)
Target (Merona) Crossbody (sold out)::: also seen here
Ring::: Gift from Mum <3
Forever 21 Bracelet ::: sold out (also seen here)

                                                       Thanks for Visiting!!!
                                                              Love Jenn