Cobalt

First post of 2013!!! Happy New year guys.
 I know, It's 2weeks into the New year and I am already slacking at blogging. Thanks to you guys that sent me the emails that finally got me off my butt. You guys showed more love and support than I expected.






   Thought I would share a picture of the sunset I caught while shooting for this post pretty late that evening.    Love how dark the blue gets against the lake and at sunset.




                      My Look
                       Cobalt Blazer: here 
                       Express Jeans:  here
                       Love culture white top: similar
                       H&M clear bracelet
                       Cache' cobalt bracelet: similar  
                       Shoes( old)

                       Thanks for reading. Ciao darlings
                        *pics by Kay*