Black and White


Then came a warmer day.
I can't wait for spring guys!So much that  I've already started incorporating some spring colors into my wardrobe.
Black and white is going to be so big this Spring and it's easy to style. Pants I'm wearing was love at first sight (wonder why that never happens with guys, Ryan Gosling being the exception, of course). Enjoy.

                        
                      
                       









PICS BY BRIAN
                                                                                                      


                       My Look
                       H&M Pants
                       H&M Chunky Necklace and ring
                       JCP Blazer: similar
                       Charlotte russe shoes (old): similar here


                                            Thanks for visiting, Happy saturday!!!